Overnight Agra Tours - Also available On Moonlinght
Tour Duration : 02 Nights / 03 Days
Tour Theme : Weekend Tours
Monuments : Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Baby Taj , mahtab Bagh, Sikandra and Fatehpur Sikri etc.
Taj Mahal in Moonlight : We can arrange for Moonlight ticket on request of our customers.
Require Docuemnt : Passport Scan Copy. Name , Age and Country name.
Important things : (Taj Mahal remain closed for all visitors on Friday)
Overnight Agra Taj Mahal Tour Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrive Delhi - Agra (205 Kms / 04 hours drive)
Day 02 : Agra Fullday Sightseeing
In the afternoon we will take you to visit Fatehpur Sikri which was served as the capital of the Mughal Empire from 1571 to 1585. Fatehpur sikri was built by the orders of the Mughal Emperor Akbar. While Akbar himself was illiterate, he took a keen interest in literature, architecture, and the arts. Late evening back to the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03 : Agra - Delhi Departure (205 Kms / 04 hours drive)Morning after breakfast, will take you to “Agra fort“. Agra fort is originally brick fort held by the Hindu Sikarwar Rajputs. (Sikandar Lodi was the first sultan of Delhi who shifted to Agra and lived in the fort. He governed the country from here and Agra assumed the importance of the second capital).
Later check out from hotel and drive back to Delhi.
- 02 Night Accommodation In Agra as Per Above Tour Package.
- Air Condition Car With English Speaking Chauffer For All Transfers And Sight Seeing as Per Tour Package.
- English Speaking Guide in Agra During Sight Seeing.
- 01 Horse Carriage Ride Near Taj Mahal, Agra
- Breakfast in Hotel
- Toll Taxes, Parking, Driver Allowance. Fuel, Interstate Taxes
- Entrance Fee of Monuments.
- Lunch And Dinner
- Any Tips, Beverages. Laundry, Personal Expenses
Taj Mahal : Rs 750 Per Person
Agra Fort : Rs 250 Per Person
Itmad – Ud – Daulah (Baby Taj): Rs 110 Per Person
Fatehpur Sikri : Rs 260 Per Person
Sikandra : Rs 110 Per Person